Friday, May 30, 2008 - 07:14 in Biology & Nature
Adherence to Mediterranean diet and risk of developing diabetes: prospective cohort study. The Mediterreanean diet is rich in olive oil, grains, fruits, nuts, vegetables, and fish, but low in meat, dairy products and alcohol.
- The traditional Mediterranean diet protects against diabetesThu, 29 May 2008, 21:07:24 EDT
- Mediterranean diet, physical activity linked with lower risk of Alzheimer diseaseTue, 11 Aug 2009, 16:40:24 EDT
- Mediterranean diet associated with reduced risk of depressionFri, 9 Oct 2009, 9:37:13 EDT
- Mediterranean diet associated with reduced risk of depressionMon, 5 Oct 2009, 18:46:24 EDT
- SPF on your plateMon, 16 Aug 2010, 12:31:16 EDT