A new study may end the century-old controversy over what ingredient in absinthe caused the exotic green aperitif's supposed mind-altering effects and toxic side-effects when consumed to excess. The report is the most comprehensive analysis of authentic 19th century absinthe to date.
- Absinthe uncorked: The 'Green Fairy' was boozy -- but not psychedelicWed, 30 Apr 2008, 14:58:15 EDT
- Antifibrotic effects of green teaWed, 18 Nov 2009, 10:26:23 EST
- Green tea may negate the effects of a common cancer therapyTue, 3 Feb 2009, 16:07:55 EST
- Roadsters embrace green racingThu, 25 Jun 2009, 10:17:56 EDT
- Columbia researchers find green roof is a cost-effective way to keep water out of sewersFri, 6 May 2011, 17:33:28 EDT