Working with Professor Jeremy Harvey and Professor Adrian Mulholland of Bristol's School of Chemistry, Dr Julianna Olah, an EU Marie Curie Fellow in Bristol at the time, studied a class of enzymes - cytochromes P450 - which play an important role in removing drug molecules from the body...
- New insight into how 'tidying up' enzymes work Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 16:36:08 EDT
- Artificial enzyme removes natural poisonThu, 26 Aug 2010, 12:25:28 EDT
- A molecular switch turns on the flame in 'nature's blowtorch'Thu, 29 May 2008, 17:28:42 EDT
- New evidence that smokeless tobacco damages DNA and key enzymesWed, 16 Jun 2010, 13:05:26 EDT
- Synthetic molecules emulate enzyme behavior for the first timeWed, 2 Jul 2008, 11:57:05 EDT