Proposed cuts to community mental health centres in Illinois continues a disturbing trend in the state's lack of commitment to helping families and individuals experiencing a mental illness, according to a University of Illinois expert on community-based mental health services...
- State cuts to community mental health services continues disturbing trendThu, 5 Aug 2010, 17:16:42 EDT
- Bisexual community reports need for improvements in mental health servicesWed, 17 Sep 2008, 10:22:38 EDT
- Mental health woes grow while spending declinesThu, 15 Jul 2010, 18:16:13 EDT
- California full-service partnership program is cost effectiveMon, 7 Jun 2010, 17:03:23 EDT
- Nearly 1 in 5 Californians report need for mental health services, study findsWed, 28 Jul 2010, 14:16:11 EDT