Researchers at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health assessed the geographical distribution of the long-term burden of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in a region of Liberia and report that the prevalence of PTSD remains high nearly two decades after the principal conflict there and five years after war in Liberia ended entirely...
- 'Path of mental illness' follows path of war, 20 years after conflict endsFri, 30 Jul 2010, 11:45:12 EDT
- Trauma-induced changes to genes may lead to PTSDTue, 4 May 2010, 10:47:37 EDT
- Metabolic syndrome a risk for veterans with PTSDThu, 8 Jan 2009, 5:28:46 EST
- National study finds post-traumatic stress disorder common among injured patientsThu, 11 Sep 2008, 0:22:11 EDT
- Post-deployment PTSD symptoms more common in military personnel with prior mental health disordersMon, 2 May 2011, 17:35:00 EDT