More than half of all marriages end in divorce, and the majority of these involve children, according to the National Centre for Health Statistics. Conflict between parents, before and after divorce, is associated with feelings of anger, helplessness, loneliness and guilt in children. Now, an online program created by University of Missouri researchers is teaching separated parents to maintain and nurture relationships with their children...
- MU researchers develop digital solutions to support divorced familiesTue, 1 Dec 2009, 13:09:31 EST
- After divorce, stable families help minimize long-term harm to childrenWed, 7 May 2008, 14:21:32 EDT
- Parental divorce linked to stroke in malesThu, 13 Sep 2012, 17:04:50 EDT
- Parental divorce linked to stroke in malesThu, 13 Sep 2012, 17:05:00 EDT
- Study: Children of divorce lag behind peers in math and social skills Thu, 2 Jun 2011, 6:32:00 EDT