Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 07:31 in Health & Medicine
A recent study shows that the presence of H. pylori bacteria is associated with elevated levels of glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c), an important biomarker for blood glucose levels and diabetes. This...
- Study suggests link between H. pylori bacteria and blood sugar control in adult Type 2 diabetesWed, 14 Mar 2012, 14:36:47 EDT
- Hemoglobin A1c outperforms fasting glucose for risk predictionWed, 3 Mar 2010, 17:59:38 EST
- Harmful blood glucose levels linked to defective geneThu, 1 May 2008, 14:49:19 EDT
- Antipsychotic drugs associated with high blood sugar in older adults with diabetesMon, 27 Jul 2009, 16:37:05 EDT
- H. Pylori bacteria may help prevent some esophageal cancersMon, 6 Oct 2008, 4:14:46 EDT