Residents in southern Baja California, Mexico still haven't recovered from last month's Hurricane Jimena, and Tropical Storm Rick is now bringing rains to southern tip of the Baja. The National Hurricane Center revised its forecast track at 11 a.m. EDT and it keeps Rick's center over open waters with a landfall in western mainland Mexico.
- Tropical Storm Rick's center expected to pass south of the BajaTue, 20 Oct 2009, 16:08:32 EDT
- Baja California residents watching for Hurricane RickFri, 16 Oct 2009, 11:07:43 EDT
- GOES-11 catches quick birth of Tropical Storm Georgette already moving into Baja CaliforniaTue, 21 Sep 2010, 15:36:29 EDT
- NASA Satellites and Baja California on watch as Hurricane Rick approachesMon, 19 Oct 2009, 16:36:34 EDT
- NASA satellite sees Olaf stretch out and fizzle over northwestern mainland MexicoMon, 5 Oct 2009, 17:07:49 EDT