Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 16:42 in Psychology & Sociology
It ain't love of god that gets people to rally around suicide killers.
- Collective religious rituals, not religious devotion, spur support for suicide attacksWed, 18 Feb 2009, 16:43:53 EST
- Highly religious people are less motivated by compassion than are non-believersTue, 1 May 2012, 8:36:25 EDT
- Suicide barriers may fail to cut suicide rates as people go elsewhereTue, 6 Jul 2010, 19:23:25 EDT
- Preventing suicide in low- to middle-income countriesFri, 19 Sep 2008, 14:02:43 EDT
- World survey links religion and happiness -- for some Tue, 9 Aug 2011, 3:02:15 EDT