Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 22:07 in Biology & Nature
While humans may diet to look more attractive, fish diet to avoid being beaten up and rejected from their social group, new research has found.
- Fish diet to avoid fightsMon, 12 May 2008, 9:28:40 EDT
- Is one diet as good as another? U of I study says no and tells you whyWed, 4 Mar 2009, 12:59:06 EST
- First direct evidence of substantial fish consumption by early modern humans in ChinaMon, 6 Jul 2009, 17:50:53 EDT
- Japanese diet rich in fish may hold secret to healthy heartMon, 28 Jul 2008, 17:36:23 EDT
- New research: Sticking to diets is about more than willpower -- complexity mattersTue, 12 Jan 2010, 5:58:04 EST