Friday, September 7, 2012 - 08:50 in Earth & Climate
OSLO (Reuters) - A British plan to drill into a sunless lake deep under Antarctica's ice in December could show the risks of quicker sea level rise caused by climate change, scientists said on Friday.
- First comprehensive review of the state of Antarctica's climateMon, 30 Nov 2009, 19:50:59 EST
- Caltech scientists measure changing lake depths on TitanThu, 15 Jul 2010, 0:43:22 EDT
- Scientists core into California's Clear Lake to explore past climate changeThu, 3 May 2012, 16:13:48 EDT
- Deepest core drilled from Antarctic Peninsula; may contain glacial stage iceMon, 12 Apr 2010, 11:50:08 EDT
- New Antarctic seabed sonar images reveal clues to sea-level riseTue, 5 May 2009, 9:43:49 EDT