Thursday, June 25, 2009 - 08:07 in Biology & Nature
CHICAGO (Reuters) - A new understanding of the genes that make muscle cells may change the way researchers think about stem cell transplants for muscular dystrophy and muscle injuries, U.S. researchers said on Wednesday.
- Stem cell surprise for tissue regenerationThu, 25 Jun 2009, 8:21:42 EDT
- Muscle stem cell transplant boosts diseased muscle function and replenishes stem cell poolThu, 10 Jul 2008, 13:56:55 EDT
- Purified stem cells restore muscle in mice with muscular dystrophyThu, 10 Jul 2008, 13:56:58 EDT
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy is ultimately a stem cell diseaseThu, 9 Dec 2010, 13:43:07 EST
- Ottawa scientists discover new way to enhance stem cells to stimulate muscle regenerationThu, 4 Jun 2009, 12:27:29 EDT