Monday, February 4, 2013 - 19:00 in Biology & Nature
A team of researchers from Scotland has used a novel 3D printing technique to arrange human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) for the very first time.
- 3D printing breakthrough with human embryonic stem cellsTue, 5 Feb 2013, 7:34:10 EST
- Scientists create human embryonic stem cells with enhanced pluripotencyMon, 3 May 2010, 16:02:08 EDT
- Human embryonic stem cells purified in new, rapid techniqueFri, 6 Aug 2010, 9:52:29 EDT
- UC Riverside researcher develops novel method to grow human embryonic stem cellsTue, 19 Aug 2008, 22:42:18 EDT
- Human embryonic stem cells and reprogrammed cells virtually identicalThu, 5 Aug 2010, 12:30:18 EDT