Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 17:30 in Astronomy & Space
NASA satellite imagery revealed that Cyclone Felleng is packing some powerful thunderstorms with overshooting cloud tops.
- NASA satellites reveal heavy rains in dangerous Cyclone Yasi on its Australian approachTue, 1 Feb 2011, 15:34:36 EST
- NASA sees warmer cloud tops in infrared imagery of Tropical Storm EugeneMon, 8 Aug 2011, 13:33:35 EDT
- NASA sees strong thunderstorms in potential tropical cyclone near Hong KongThu, 27 May 2010, 17:33:57 EDT
- NASA's CloudSat satellite sees a powerful heat engine in Typhoon MalakasFri, 24 Sep 2010, 16:43:49 EDT
- 2 NASA satellites see Edzani power up in clouds and rainfallThu, 7 Jan 2010, 17:15:43 EST