Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 12:00 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have found that bird species with multiple plumage colour forms within in the same population, evolve into new species faster than those with only one colour form, confirming a 60 year-old evolution theory.
- New study shows bird color variations speed up evolution Thu, 10 May 2012, 10:38:47 EDT
- 'Great speciators' explained: It's intrinsicMon, 26 Jan 2009, 17:43:18 EST
- Birds of a feather display only a fraction of possible colorsThu, 23 Jun 2011, 0:34:07 EDT
- Even singers in the bird world have to deal with cover artistsTue, 8 Sep 2009, 19:56:31 EDT
- Feather color is more than skin deepWed, 15 Apr 2009, 10:16:21 EDT