Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 09:30 in Biology & Nature
Fears that sex-linked chromosomes, such as the male Y chromosome, are doomed to extinction have been refuted in a new genetic study which examines the sex chromosomes of chickens.
- Male sex chromosome losing genes by rapid evolution, study revealsThu, 16 Jul 2009, 20:22:46 EDT
- Sex disorders linked to Y chromosome's instabilityThu, 3 Sep 2009, 12:51:43 EDT
- Chromosomes dance and pair up on the nuclear membraneFri, 13 Nov 2009, 16:36:12 EST
- Keeping chromosomes from cuddling upThu, 27 Nov 2008, 14:43:56 EST
- New light shed on cell divisionTue, 14 Jun 2011, 21:32:03 EDT