Nicholas Christakis, whose research has shown how everything from obesity to smoking to happiness spreads through social networks, said Monday that the human ability to form lasting relationships results from a trade-off between greater access to information provided by our networks and the increased exposure to disease that networks bring.
- Spreading the joy aroundThu, 4 Dec 2008, 19:44:09 EST
- Sleep deprivation influences drug use in teens' social networksFri, 19 Mar 2010, 20:36:27 EDT
- Happiness is a collective -- not just individual -- phenomenonThu, 4 Dec 2008, 19:44:13 EST
- New malware could steal users social media behavior and info -- Ben-Gurion U. researchersThu, 14 Oct 2010, 10:04:08 EDT
- Smoking is addictive, but quitting is contagiousWed, 21 May 2008, 17:22:35 EDT