Thursday, May 3, 2012 - 10:30 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have discovered an Achilles heel within our cells that bacteria are able to exploit to cause and spread infection.
- Blocking the spread of antibiotic resistance in bacteriaThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:50:04 EST
- UIC scientists discover how some bacteria survive antibioticsWed, 30 Apr 2008, 16:00:24 EDT
- Scientists discover bacteria that can cause bone infectionsFri, 17 Oct 2008, 11:10:07 EDT
- 'Good' bacteria keep immune system primed to fight future infectionsWed, 27 Jan 2010, 9:59:49 EST
- Fungi: Another tool in bacteria's belt?Mon, 28 Nov 2011, 17:40:29 EST