Friday, April 27, 2012 - 16:30 in Physics & Chemistry
A recent paper by Kathleen Eggleson, a research scientist in the Center for Nano Science and Technology (NDnano) at the University of Notre Dame, provides an example of a nanotechnology-related safety and ethics problem that is unfolding right now.
- Notre Dame paper examines nanotechnology-related safety and ethics problemSat, 28 Apr 2012, 1:45:37 EDT
- Notre Dame's Reilly Center highlights emerging ethical dilemmas in science and technologyMon, 17 Dec 2012, 17:37:17 EST
- New paper by Notre Dame researchers describes method for cleaning up nuclear wasteTue, 20 Mar 2012, 16:34:28 EDT
- Notre Dame researcher helps discover 'walking' properties of bacteriaThu, 7 Oct 2010, 17:05:53 EDT
- Breakthrough in Niemann-Pick Type C research reported by Notre Dame and Cornell scientistsMon, 21 Mar 2011, 17:06:44 EDT