Thursday, April 26, 2012 - 05:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Girls in the United States are more likely than boys to text behind the wheel, despite widespread youth awareness of the perils of distracted driving, a nationwide survey suggests.
- CQ Researcher examines distracted drivingSun, 20 May 2012, 23:21:40 EDT
- Teen-led study highlights dangers of texting and drivingSun, 29 Apr 2012, 12:33:23 EDT
- Driving while distracted is a primary-care issueWed, 9 Jun 2010, 19:07:12 EDT
- Attention demands may explain why texting while driving is so dangerousTue, 22 Dec 2009, 12:24:20 EST
- Study shows texting while driving can be deadlyMon, 4 May 2009, 10:08:28 EDT