Physicists have discovered a possible solution to a mystery that has long baffled researchers working to harness fusion. If confirmed by experiment, the finding could help scientists eliminate a major impediment to the development of fusion as a clean and abundant source of energy for producing electric power.
- Scientists see solution to critical barrier to fusionMon, 23 Apr 2012, 17:26:12 EDT
- Nuclear fusion-fission hybrid could contribute to carbon-free energy futureTue, 27 Jan 2009, 13:36:23 EST
- Wave power could contain fusion plasmaMon, 10 Jan 2011, 10:03:40 EST
- MIT: New insights on fusion powerWed, 3 Dec 2008, 17:19:18 EST
- New research by UCR physicists could help develop gamma ray lasers and produce fusion powerFri, 30 Apr 2010, 18:18:38 EDT