Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 16:00 in Physics & Chemistry
(AP) -- Barnes & Noble says it's tackling one of the shortcomings of black-and-white e-readers, by creating a screen that can be read in the dark.
- LiquidText software supports active reading through fingertip manipulation of textTue, 28 Jun 2011, 13:34:09 EDT
- UK breast screening information has serious shortcomingsWed, 28 Jan 2009, 14:11:33 EST
- Barn personnel experience higher-than-average rates of respiratory symptomsFri, 20 Nov 2009, 12:30:33 EST
- Gaps in colorectal cancer screening persist between whites and non-whitesWed, 18 Feb 2009, 14:50:46 EST
- For barn swallows, feathers make the man, says CU-Boulder studyMon, 2 Jun 2008, 13:08:28 EDT