Without the ability to swim to their targets in the stomach, ulcer-causing bacteria do not cause the inflammation of the stomach lining that leads to ulcers and stomach cancer, according to a new study by researchers at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Ulcer-causing bacteria tamed by defect in cell-targeting abilityMon, 21 Nov 2011, 16:41:52 EST
- Going from ulcers to cancerFri, 22 Aug 2008, 12:42:51 EDT
- Stomach ulcer bug causes bad breathMon, 24 Nov 2008, 0:37:34 EST
- Taking sharper aim at stomach ulcer bacteriaWed, 30 Sep 2009, 11:57:51 EDT
- Bacteria associated with stomach ulcers not detected in enlarged adenoids in childrenMon, 17 Oct 2011, 19:37:09 EDT