In an article published online this week in Nature Genetics, a University of Colorado Cancer Center team in partnership with universities in China and Denmark reports the first genetic sequencing of urothelial (transitional) carcinoma, the most prevalent type of bladder cancer.
- Combined physical and genetic map finds cancer's 'ignition key'Mon, 5 May 2008, 13:42:07 EDT
- Genetic variation cuts bladder cancer risk, protects chromosome tipsSat, 2 Apr 2011, 17:33:14 EDT
- Genetic variants predict recurrence of bladder cancer, patient survivalMon, 20 Apr 2009, 15:09:47 EDT
- Genetic variants predict recurrence of bladder cancer, patient survivalMon, 20 Apr 2009, 14:50:37 EDT
- Genetic variation linked to longer telomeres and lower risk of bladder cancerSat, 2 Apr 2011, 17:33:17 EDT