Tuesday, August 9, 2011 - 10:30 in Earth & Climate
Farmers and policymakers should wait before converting Conservation Reserve Program land to corn and soybean production, according to a Michigan State University study.
- To avoid carbon debt, CRP beats fields of corn, soybeansTue, 9 Aug 2011, 16:40:26 EDT
- ISU researchers study insecticide-free method for control of soybean aphidsTue, 15 Sep 2009, 16:40:08 EDT
- Study critiques corn-for-ethanol's carbon footprintMon, 2 Mar 2009, 15:37:29 EST
- Facing the corn nematode problem in IllinoisTue, 16 Feb 2010, 16:24:27 EST
- New and old threats to soybean productionThu, 23 Jun 2011, 19:34:15 EDT