Wednesday, August 3, 2011 - 12:30 in Psychology & Sociology
People spend 3 billion hours a week playing videogames but little is known scientifically about why they are actually fun in the first place.
- Getting to the heart of the appeal of video gamesWed, 3 Aug 2011, 14:34:53 EDT
- Action video games boost reading skillsThu, 28 Feb 2013, 20:21:36 EST
- Who are sports gamers?Thu, 13 Dec 2012, 16:07:35 EST
- Rigorous study confirms video game playing increases food intake in teensTue, 17 May 2011, 15:01:55 EDT
- Iowa State study finds high volume video gamers have more difficulty staying attentiveThu, 22 Oct 2009, 13:40:26 EDT