Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 02:00 in Health & Medicine
Growing up on a livestock farm seems to be linked to an increased risk of developing blood cancers as an adult, indicates research published online in Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- Growing up on livestock farm linked to increased risk of blood cancersThu, 28 Jul 2011, 3:02:10 EDT
- Environmental health risks of livestock farming Tue, 27 Sep 2011, 8:35:14 EDT
- Certain jobs dads do linked to higher risk of birth defectsWed, 18 Jul 2012, 9:06:42 EDT
- Dietary cadmium may be linked with breast cancer riskThu, 15 Mar 2012, 12:38:21 EDT
- Genetic abnormality may increase risk of blood disordersSun, 15 Mar 2009, 15:15:06 EDT