Friday, June 24, 2011 - 09:00 in Biology & Nature
Fruits and vegetables that provide the highest levels of vitamins and minerals to the human diet globally depend heavily on bees and other pollinating animals, according to a new study published in the international online journal PLoS ONE.
- Pollinators make critical contribution to healthy dietsFri, 24 Jun 2011, 10:35:09 EDT
- Commercial bees spreading disease to wild pollinating beesTue, 22 Jul 2008, 20:35:34 EDT
- Punishment important in plant-pollinator relationshipThu, 14 Jan 2010, 11:31:39 EST
- Vegetables, fruits, grains reduce stroke risk in womenFri, 2 Dec 2011, 18:33:05 EST
- 2 new studies show why biodiversity is important for pollination services in California almondMon, 14 Jan 2013, 10:33:53 EST