Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 04:30 in Earth & Climate
Satellite tracking technology has revealed in detail for the very first time the annual movements of thousands of loggerhead turtles that live off the east coast of the US.
- Exeter study reveals US turtles' movementsThu, 23 Jun 2011, 14:40:33 EDT
- Study finds high mortality of endangered loggerhead sea turtles in Baja CaliforniaTue, 14 Oct 2008, 17:07:33 EDT
- New turtle tracking technique may aid efforts to save loggerheadFri, 21 Sep 2012, 10:16:03 EDT
- Satellite tracking reveals sea turtle feeding hotspotsMon, 6 Feb 2012, 16:37:06 EST
- Loggerhead release to provide vital information to scientific communityTue, 4 Nov 2008, 12:24:06 EST