Young Asian and Pacific Islander women born in California have higher risks of breast cancer than young white women, and some groups, including Filipinas, might have higher risks than African-Americans, according to a new study that challenges the perception that these women are at a much lower risk of breast cancer than white women.
- Eating soy early in life may reduce breast cancer among Asian womenTue, 24 Mar 2009, 13:36:46 EDT
- Pilot study examines stress, anxiety and needs of young women with a unique breast cancerThu, 31 Mar 2011, 16:03:11 EDT
- Risk of breast cancer mutations underestimated for Asian women, Stanford study showsThu, 11 Sep 2008, 12:42:45 EDT
- Risk of aggressive breast cancer subtype 3 times higher for black womenTue, 24 Mar 2009, 20:23:00 EDT
- Breast density tied to specific types of breast cancerWed, 27 Jul 2011, 16:41:18 EDT