Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 10:30 in Health & Medicine
A new procedure devised by U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) scientists and colleagues can improve polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based methods of detecting plant disease organisms.
- New technique improves sensitivity of PCR pathogen detectionThu, 21 Apr 2011, 11:32:32 EDT
- Detecting pathogens in waterways: An improved approachTue, 8 Feb 2011, 15:33:17 EST
- Certain laboratory technique allows rapid detection of eye pathogensMon, 10 May 2010, 17:06:00 EDT
- Improving DNA amplification from problematic plantsThu, 3 Jan 2013, 15:33:54 EST
- USDA explores using novel genetic labs for faster detection of E. coliThu, 20 Dec 2012, 22:04:04 EST