Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 13:31 in Physics & Chemistry
University of Illinois materials scientists have developed a simple, generalizable technique to fabricate complex structures that assemble themselves.
- Triblock spheres provide a simple path to complex structuresWed, 19 Jan 2011, 13:45:51 EST
- Self-assembling structures open door to new class of materialsThu, 13 Jan 2011, 14:40:34 EST
- New structures self-assemble in synchronized danceWed, 21 Nov 2012, 16:04:08 EST
- A nanoscale rope, and another step toward complex nanomaterials that assemble themselvesWed, 19 Jan 2011, 17:04:33 EST
- Printed origami offers new technique for complex structuesWed, 14 Apr 2010, 5:51:01 EDT