A University of British Columbia study shows that there are enough pharmacies situated throughout Ontario communities to absorb many closures without negatively affecting geographical accessibility for residents. The research suggests concerns that reducing generic pricing could result in pharmacy shortages are unfounded.
- Fears of Ontario pharmacy shortage after slashed generic drug prices unfounded: UBC researchWed, 19 Jan 2011, 11:06:40 EST
- Worldwide isotope shortage continues to pose significant challengesTue, 8 Sep 2009, 18:09:05 EDT
- Are enhanced pharmacy services value for money?Wed, 12 May 2010, 9:09:09 EDT
- Commentary calls for awareness of Internet pharmacies' role in prescription drug abuseTue, 20 Dec 2011, 10:34:13 EST
- Study shows pharmacies' software systems miss potentially dangerous interactionsTue, 17 May 2011, 15:34:29 EDT