Thursday, December 2, 2010 - 14:33 in Biology & Nature
The Earth has run out of room to expand fisheries, according to a new study led by University of British Columbia researchers that charts the systemic expansion of industrialized fisheries.
- 'No fish left behind' approach leaves Earth with nowhere left to fish: UBC researchersThu, 2 Dec 2010, 17:36:21 EST
- Modest fisheries reduction could protect vast coastal ecosystems: UBC researchWed, 22 Jul 2009, 9:35:55 EDT
- Nile Delta fishery grows dramatically thanks to run-off of sewage, fertilizersMon, 19 Jan 2009, 17:42:45 EST
- 'Best hope at sustainable fisheries' short-changed by conservation efforts: UBC researchersTue, 26 Aug 2008, 13:07:21 EDT
- How to make global fisheries worth 5 times more: UBC researchSat, 14 Jul 2012, 0:02:33 EDT