Plans by the coalition government for new social enterprises and Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) to help build the 'big society' have been given short shrift in online surveys of businesses and business advisers run by The University of Nottingham.
- Coalition changes towards the 'big society' given lukewarm response by SME's, survey showsWed, 1 Dec 2010, 12:40:30 EST
- TV entrepreneurs don't reflect real life, says surveyTue, 16 Feb 2010, 11:51:03 EST
- National survey finds information tech and business alignment a struggle for American companiesMon, 22 Sep 2008, 10:42:45 EDT
- Business getting the most from researchWed, 10 Nov 2010, 5:02:58 EST
- Rice U. study looks at marketing benefits, pitfalls of customer-satisfaction surveysWed, 3 Nov 2010, 13:36:41 EDT