Monday, October 4, 2010 - 16:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Texas AgriLife Research scientists have recently completed a two-year study on the impact of deficit irrigation and plant density on the growth, yield and quality of short-day onions.
- AgriLife Research scientists complete two-year study on short-day onionsMon, 4 Oct 2010, 17:34:22 EDT
- Artichokes grow big in TexasWed, 14 Dec 2011, 16:38:24 EST
- AgriLife Research breeder develops drought-tolerant cornMon, 25 Aug 2008, 17:14:57 EDT
- AgriLife Research drip irrigation project yields promising resultsTue, 3 Mar 2009, 13:56:20 EST
- Cover crop mulches tested for no-till organic onionsWed, 21 Apr 2010, 10:13:20 EDT