Monday, September 20, 2010 - 16:35 in Mathematics & Economics
Suggesting to consumers that they will use a product frequently can actually reduce their interest in purchasing the product, according to a new study in the Journal of Consumer Research.
- Learning how consumers value productsMon, 20 Sep 2010, 16:49:58 EDT
- Practice makes perfect? Consumers overestimate their ability to learn prior to purchaseTue, 20 Jul 2010, 13:15:36 EDT
- How do consumers judge quality? It depends on who's making the purchaseTue, 19 Apr 2011, 11:52:42 EDT
- The challenges of learning to use new productsMon, 21 Jun 2010, 18:23:20 EDT
- Early product launches: How will consumers respond? Tue, 19 Apr 2011, 11:52:34 EDT