Monday, June 28, 2010 - 11:07 in Health & Medicine
Scientists at the University of Kentucky's College of Medicine have identified changes in the brains of normal individuals at high risk for Alzheimer's disease that could prove important for early detection of the disease.
- Alzheimer's imaging study identifies changes in brain's white matterMon, 28 Jun 2010, 11:24:03 EDT
- New ways to detect and treat Alzheimer's diseaseTue, 16 Nov 2010, 18:34:23 EST
- MRI scans show structural brain changes in people at risk for Alzheimer's diseaseTue, 16 Nov 2010, 18:34:22 EST
- New neuroimaging analysis technique identifies impact of Alzheimer's disease gene in healthy brainsTue, 17 Nov 2009, 14:35:48 EST
- New data demonstrate potential for early detection of Alzheimer's diseaseTue, 16 Jun 2009, 11:17:40 EDT