Wednesday, February 3, 2010 - 07:49 in Biology & Nature
The day when restaurants will serve garlic grasshoppers or beetle larva skewers is getting closer in Costa Rica, where scientists are "growing" insects for human consumption.
- University of Kansas researcher investigates mysterious stone spheres in Costa RicaMon, 22 Mar 2010, 14:38:46 EDT
- Researchers develop the first climate-based model to predict Dengue fever outbreaksFri, 5 Jun 2009, 17:49:35 EDT
- New monitoring stations detect 'silent earthquakes' in Costa RicaSun, 15 Feb 2009, 11:36:32 EST
- 6 new species of Eucalantica micro-moths discovered from the New WorldMon, 18 Jul 2011, 11:33:12 EDT
- A new species of bamboo-feeding plant lice found in Costa RicaMon, 6 Feb 2012, 13:32:33 EST