Wednesday, November 5, 2008 - 10:21 in Mathematics & Economics
Ongoing research to be published in the International Journal of Liability and Scientific Enquiry suggests that there is a huge amount of sensitive data still on redundant computer hard disks.
- Data revelationsWed, 5 Nov 2008, 9:31:32 EST
- World record data density for ferroelectric recordingTue, 17 Aug 2010, 9:30:21 EDT
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology: Self-assembling electronic nano-components Mon, 20 Jun 2011, 10:32:41 EDT
- Mini disks for data storageMon, 14 Mar 2011, 11:06:10 EDT
- Deluge of scientific data needs to be curated for long-term useWed, 24 Feb 2010, 11:43:44 EST