Monday, November 3, 2008 - 18:49 in Health & Medicine
A call to explore a broader use of HPV (human papillomavirus) vaccines and the validation of a simple oral screening test for HPV-caused oral cancers are reported in two studies by a Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center investigator.
- Research indicates need for effective HPV vaccine for women and men and a simple HPV screening testMon, 3 Nov 2008, 18:49:40 EST
- Simple fingertip test may identify breast cancer patients at risk for carpal tunnel syndromeFri, 10 Dec 2010, 12:34:42 EST
- News brief: Benefit of HPV Vaccination, Frequent Screening for Women over 41 is Likely to be LowMon, 15 Feb 2010, 17:57:28 EST
- Cervical cancer prevention should focus on vaccinating adolescent girlsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 17:36:35 EDT
- Screening for HPV persistence and cervical cancer riskFri, 9 Sep 2011, 0:34:18 EDT