America's war on terror includes fighting the dark side of deadly chemical agents, and Texas A&M University chemist Dr. Frank Raushel is helping with the fight by developing an enzyme that might neutralize one such chemical agent, the organophosphates.
- Researcher working on destruction of chemical weaponsWed, 24 Sep 2008, 15:56:40 EDT
- New treatment could combat deadly chemical agentsFri, 11 Jan 2013, 10:35:26 EST
- New technology detects chemical weapons in secondsMon, 5 Oct 2009, 20:30:05 EDT
- Structure of enzyme against chemical warfare agents determinedWed, 28 Jan 2009, 14:57:36 EST
- Low-dose exposure to chemical warfare agent may result in long-term heart damageWed, 13 Oct 2010, 18:02:00 EDT