Friday, August 29, 2008 - 04:14 in Health & Medicine
Radiation from the atomic bomb blasts in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan, in 1945, likely rearranged chromosomes in some survivors who later developed papillary thyroid cancer as adults, according to Japanese researchers.
- Researchers discover atomic bomb effect results in adult-onset thyroid cancerFri, 29 Aug 2008, 2:14:30 EDT
- Radiation exposure poses similar risk of first and second cancers in atomic bomb survivorsWed, 15 Sep 2010, 0:29:50 EDT
- Most patients survive common thyroid cancer regardless of treatmentMon, 17 May 2010, 16:41:04 EDT
- Decades after childhood radiation, thyroid cancer a concernThu, 16 Dec 2010, 12:04:45 EST
- Newly revised guidelines for managing thyroid cancer published in Thyroid journalThu, 5 Nov 2009, 18:12:47 EST