Findings reported in this week's PLoS Biology give insight into the unique characteristics of the birth defect known as Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS), and at the same time, may help explain the way that a certain type of gene is expressed in all humans.
- Explaining a genetic disorder's unique shiftTue, 26 Aug 2008, 4:28:35 EDT
- New findings explain genetic disorder's unique shiftTue, 26 Aug 2008, 4:28:38 EDT
- Oxytocin promises hope in Prader-Willi syndromeFri, 24 Jun 2011, 13:34:02 EDT
- Genetic clue to common birth defects foundThu, 12 May 2011, 15:24:05 EDT
- Evolution points to genes involved in birth timingThu, 14 Apr 2011, 17:53:49 EDT