Thursday, July 24, 2008 - 11:42 in Health & Medicine
A new approach to internal medicine residency training could improve patient care and physician-patient relationships, according to a University of Cincinnati study.
- Study shows residents may benefit most from time in the clinicThu, 24 Jul 2008, 11:35:36 EDT
- New testing program improves scores, knowledge retention for third-year internal medicine residentsTue, 11 Oct 2011, 19:37:28 EDT
- Study finds amount of work for residents -- not just hours -- need reviewSat, 13 Sep 2008, 0:15:41 EDT
- Stroke treated significantly faster and just as safely by medical residentsTue, 24 Feb 2009, 18:23:51 EST
- Boston Medical Center researchers educating chief residents about addictionFri, 24 Oct 2008, 15:21:51 EDT