[Underage drinking is a national concern that led the U.S. surgeon general to issue a "Call to Action to Prevent and Reduce Underage Drinking" (http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/topics/underagedrinking/) last year. Now, a new report by an Iowa State University researcher assesses the effectiveness of underage drinking prevention programs and provides a better idea of how to achieve key goals outlined by the surgeon general.
- Pediatrics review of underage drinking prevention programs led by Iowa State researcherWed, 25 Jun 2008, 12:56:42 EDT
- Tanked-up teens: Cheap alcohol strongly linked to harmful underage drinking in the UKThu, 8 Oct 2009, 20:44:57 EDT
- Underage youth drinking concentrated among small number of brandsTue, 12 Feb 2013, 5:02:45 EST
- Mystery shoppers cut underage smokingFri, 17 Apr 2009, 8:07:47 EDT
- Mayo Clinic: Hospitalization of US underage drinkers common, costs $755 million a yearWed, 15 Feb 2012, 16:37:50 EST