Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 15:35 in Physics & Chemistry
When the world's most powerful subatomic particle collider begins gathering data this summer, it will be a major milestone for a number of University of Washington scientists.
- Tevatron scientists announce their final results on the Higgs particleMon, 2 Jul 2012, 10:51:59 EDT
- CU-Boulder team aids in record-breaking subatomic particle collisionsWed, 31 Mar 2010, 11:23:45 EDT
- Fermilab collider experiments discover rare single top quarkMon, 9 Mar 2009, 12:57:26 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 10:19:16 EDT
- Large Hadron Collider set to unveil a new world of particle physicsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 9:21:59 EDT