Wednesday, May 21, 2008 - 08:28 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- The government is quietly negotiating to help cell phone customers avoid expensive fees when they cancel contracts with wireless companies, The Associated Press has learned.
- Study: Consumers don't want wallet phones; airline, movie tickets on cell phones more acceptableFri, 19 Feb 2010, 12:07:57 EST
- Thwarting attacks on cell phone mesh networksThu, 20 Jan 2011, 10:43:12 EST
- U of Minn. researchers discover cell phone hackers can track your location without your knowledgeThu, 16 Feb 2012, 18:36:11 EST
- Small, portable sensors allow users to monitor exposure to pollution on their smart phones Tue, 18 Dec 2012, 14:02:01 EST
- Call forwarding: New NIST procedure could speed cell phone testingThu, 4 Mar 2010, 16:17:02 EST