Friday, May 16, 2008 - 17:35 in Health & Medicine
(AP) -- Health regulators warned again Friday that Roche and Novartis drugs prescribed to organ transplant patients can cause miscarriages and birth defects when used by pregnant women.
- Model predicts a drug's likelihood of causing birth defectsTue, 4 Jan 2011, 15:05:25 EST
- Prenatal use of newer antiepileptic drugs not associated with increased risk of major birth defectsTue, 17 May 2011, 19:35:06 EDT
- First-ever review finds smoking causes serious birth defectsTue, 12 Jul 2011, 10:34:29 EDT
- Increased risk of birth defects after PCE exposureWed, 23 Sep 2009, 19:43:10 EDT
- WSU researchers confirm key feature of age-related miscarriages and birth defectsThu, 14 Apr 2011, 13:54:34 EDT