Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 15:20 in Earth & Climate
Chagrined by the failure of delegates to embrace agriculture as a formal priority in climate change talks in Durban, a group of experts calls for more research and advocacy on the world's food system.
- Researchers outline food security-climate change road map in Science Thu, 19 Jan 2012, 16:39:53 EST
- Leading international climate experts build food security in the face of climate changeThu, 6 May 2010, 12:50:17 EDT
- A reinvention of agriculture is needed to meet global challengesThu, 14 Oct 2010, 10:04:14 EDT
- Dramatic changes in agriculture needed as world warms and grows, researchers sayThu, 11 Feb 2010, 14:39:09 EST
- Indigenous delegates to UN talks in Copenhagen debut video evidence, accounts of climate changeSun, 6 Dec 2009, 9:30:10 EST